Tuesday 30 September 2008

oven

I had a call last friday telling me oven was coming today as planned, but that it would be a pm delivery. Oh i says. Not good, you need to rearrange for am.

erm she says. I'm just telling you it's coming pm.

oh says I (bearing in mind all the mix ups earlier, I am what you would term an angry customer. (I'm sure they have funnier terms)

If you cant change it to am, please put on your manager. erm she says, he is on a break. Now, bearing in mind the call was at 2.05pm, and from Ireland, who gets a break then. Ok i says, when he comes off his break, get him to call me.

I'm still waiting, but not surprised.

Anyway, i gets anotrher call this morning,, from another kind lady, telling me it will definelety come today, it is on the lorry in Aberdeen, on it's way. it will be today, not tommorrow.

It didnt come.

2 comments:

MaryD said...

Is it there yet?

Frank said...

yes, it's here.