Tuesday 16 September 2008

Kitchen

this is why I'm saying bloody a lot today. the kitchen was supposed to be delivered a week ago last Thursday. It didnt arrive. When I called the bloody call centre they told me it had been noted in their system as out to the carrier, but the carrier said they didnt have it.

I camly explained that this was not my bloody problem.

It was explained to me that there was some confusion, and despite them having phoned me on the Wednesday to confirm that it would be delivered, the best thing for me to do would be to phone them back in the morning.

Not bloody likely says I. You phone me back, and it had better be before 10 am.

They duly did and re-ordered the whole kitchen. Except sir, erm, the oven, sink and taps are out of stock......

dramatic pause and then my response was...that's an interesting problem for you to resolve, isn't it?

Cutting a longer story short, we marched into the shop and demanded x, y and z. Duly all re ordered for delivery today. Phone call yesterday no less to confirm, not only today, but between 8am and 12 noon.

Didnt bloody arrive did it?

Call centre lady say, yes it's today, but will be tommorrow.

Just as well I'm on holiday this week. but I won't go into the logistical nightmare that is my having to be in two places at once tommorrow. They are to phone and tell me an exact time tommorrow.

Wanna bet it will be when I have to be elsewhere?

No comments: